I decided to compile a list of top 10 places I either like to shop at or have been wanting to try. Some of these are a bit under the radar and some not so much. I am always looking for unique and different places to shop. Below I have compiled a nice varietal mix of online places to spend your money. I hope you will find something new and different here.
1. Baublebar – Fashion jewelry website that has the cutest and most unique jewelry. The prices are very reasonable and the selection is enormous. I have purchased several pieces from here and they have held up very well.
2. LuLu’s – Clothing website that is super trendy, but totally wearable. I don’t necessarily like to spend a lot on trendy clothing because you never know how long the trend will be around. They also have shoes and accessories, but I have never tried those. I have only purchased their clothing and have been satisfied.
3. Cupshe – This is another clothing store that has very affordable trendy clothing. I especially love their unique swimsuit selections. I just ordered several suits for the trip we are going on soon. I was very impressed with the quality. Tip: I searched for a coupon code online and found an additional discount to use.
4. Nebrowse – So I have never actually purchased from here, but I will definitely be ordering a football shirt once the season starts back up. This site was started by a fellow Nebraska native and she also has her own blog, thedailytay.com. She is very funny and puts humor into all of her t-shirt designs. She also provides a selling platform for others who have cool things to sell. I am all for supporting small businesses.
5. The Grommet – Talk about unique gifts and innovative ideas. If you are looking for something very, very unique, this place is it. I will warn you though, if you go to this website, you will leave wanting things that you never thought you needed or ever thought existed. Just sayin’…you’ve been warned!
6. Erin Condren – I have loved this site for planners. I am particular when it comes to planners and when I see one that is visually appealing, I really want it. You can personalize them, but most of all they are sooo cute…a bit pricey, but totally cute.
7. Pink Blush Maternity – I have purchased from this site when I was pregnant with my boys. Everything is extremely affordable and let’s face it, who wants to spend a lot of money on clothing that you will only wear for a short while?
8. Boob – Ok, it’s not what it sounds like, really! This is an awesome nursing website. I have purchased several tops from here back in the day. They are on the pricier side, but totally worth the money. This is one category that I didn’t mind spending a little extra on. Nursing is something that can last a while, plus the baby needs easy access. I have had some shirts that have annoyed us both because they were not user-friendly, if you know what I mean.
9. Solly Baby – This is a family business for baby carrier wraps. Elle is the owner and founder of this brand. I have been following her story for a long time on different social media sites. She had her third child around the same time I had my second, so I have been able to relate to her a bit. I love everything that she stands for; hard working, determined and extremely committed to her family. Anyway, you can read her story on her site. I purchased one of her wraps with my second child, and let me tell you, it is the softest most comfortable material. It won’t disappoint.
10. Shades Emporium – If you are looking for a good deal on just about any sunglasses, this is the place to buy them from. I have a friend who uses them all the time and loves it. I wanted to share this website because you can find just about any designer/style of sunglasses here for a much better price. I haven’t used them yet, but that’s because I have been wearing the same two prescription sunglasses for a while now. As soon as I am on the market, this is where I will be heading.
I would love to know of some more great websites that you like. Who doesn’t love a good find?